Make money, save money, get alternative income, and have more free time.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Get Rewards for Changing Your Search

What if I told you I get about $10/month in Amazon.com gift cards because I use a certain search engine?  Swagbucks uses Google and Ask.com so you will get the results you need.  You can also watch videos, do online scavenger hunts, do online polls, and play some games to get even more rewards.

How it Works
Do a few searches in the morning and a few searches at night.  Swagbucks randomly rewards you "Swagbucks" for searches you do through their site.  Once you get enough "Swagbucks" you can get a $5 Amazon gift card or many other rewards.

Why Should I Sign up?
Because it is FREE and they are legit.  They sound like a scam, you say?  Since April 2010, in 18 months, I have gotten about $360 in Amazon gift cards.  Sign up here and start using Swagbucks to do your searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment